Arma 2 Loot

Arma 2 Loot

Postby DefendMyBurrito » 29 Apr 2016, 18:36

When I play Arma 2 and run around looting military Loot Areas al I find is the HK Assault Rifle Variants you know the Holo's Acog's and such but I wanted to know what you guys find. I heard about the loot only respawning at the 3 hour mark in restarts and then you have to manually restart the server but I cant do that I have to just take what everyone leaves behind which is the stupid HK Variants and I have been playing for 4 days on that server and have seen no other type of gun on the ground. Hopefully you guys can help me figure out a way to get better loot other than finding things to sell and buy them which I will do. But i was just curious what you guys find. I am just getting tired of the HK'S which I cant sell so all I can do is sell basic items for little to nothing.
DefendMyBurrito
NOOB

Topic author
Location: I live in the United States, California to be exact. But I play on UK server.
SteamID: 0

Re: Arma 2 Loot

Postby Lottoungen » 29 Apr 2016, 22:18

DefendMyBurrito wrote:When I play Arma 2 and run around looting military Loot Areas al I find is the HK Assault Rifle Variants you know the Holo's Acog's and such but I wanted to know what you guys find. I heard about the loot only respawning at the 3 hour mark in restarts and then you have to manually restart the server but I cant do that I have to just take what everyone leaves behind which is the stupid HK Variants and I have been playing for 4 days on that server and have seen no other type of gun on the ground. Hopefully you guys can help me figure out a way to get better loot other than finding things to sell and buy them which I will do. But i was just curious what you guys find. I am just getting tired of the HK'S which I cant sell so all I can do is sell basic items for little to nothing.

At mission you can get lots of guns from bodies but also from the crate which you get in some missions.
Lottoungen
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198012295174

Re: Arma 2 Loot

Postby DefendMyBurrito » 29 Apr 2016, 22:57

I would do the mission but you have to bear in mind that I play alone with shit weapons and their are twenty AI at these missions.
DefendMyBurrito
NOOB

Topic author
Location: I live in the United States, California to be exact. But I play on UK server.
SteamID: 0

Return to General