Beast and Mikky's situation with a disrespectful edge!

Beast and Mikky's situation with a disrespectful edge!

Postby RPGforYOU » 25 Aug 2017, 21:52

Dear, concerned people(players)

I’m not going to turn in the same name calling, swearing and offending as I’m beyond the age of acting like I’m in a downwards spiral of life and need to fill my empty holes of emotional loneliness with slandering on-line to feel somewhat alive and kicking for the day.

The fact previous complaints or evidence was maybe not enough to ban someone, is because when there is doubt on evidence we tend to not ban. Although for the guy making the complaint with his evidence, his evidence will always be 100% good enough and there are absolutely no holes in it. We are always the bad, biased guys and it’s just cause they are friends and this and that … It’s always our fault and it’s always something … We are always in the wrong though… so how can I justify us being in the wrong all the time… I don’t know you tell me.

Also it is always easy to portray one side of a story as the correct side. Backing it up with visually and audible effects make it seem even more true and believable!(Also increases the entertainment value of it, especially the music make it more feel dramatic thumbs up!)

I’ll start of first, when you get banned (Wrongfully or rightfully) your first approach should be going to take your evidence and make an unban request on our supplied panel. Which is fairly easy to do and takes just a small amount of time? As far as I can see, no unban request has been added for Mikky nor Beast. Telling it would be resolved straight away, is not an argument as I would always look at such things!(Even when closed by another person.)

Then I received just a link from a couple of your friends to one of your Youtube clips. Yes, I still didn’t feel the need to respond as the way to go is simply an application in the panel with the evidence (Like all the other players do). This is how we handle all of the unban and complaints since the system is in place. In fact putting it publicly on YouTube is perhaps a more aggressive way of enforcing your view on the story, or at least can be seen as that? I also responded with let it cool off for a while, allowing a more constructive internal discussion and some time to view the situation.(And to calm down)As I myself wasn’t present when it happened, it is always really hard for a middle man to asses a situation when 2 sides are shouting; “me me me”!

How is spamming offensive language and your Youtube video on our forum respectful? Of course your topic, responses get deleted. Unbans get handled on the panel not the forum. Especially when you are basically extremely offensive!

Returning on our Teamspeak with a VPN is basically deliberately ban avoiding … which is in our rules and a definite no go. Having your friends spam your video and telling us what to do and why and how also very irritable and annoying quite frankly. Telling me once is enough to be aware of the situation, thanks.

Also you have been some regulars indeed, but you guys haven’t always been respectful against some of our members neither. But I don’t really want to stir in that pile, you will know what I mean by that and that is sufficient for self-reflecting on that. I don’t feel the need to make it a shit throwing contest.

If I need anybody to tell me what to do I’ll surely give you a notice, meanwhile mind your own life. Unfortunately I have more drama to deal with on a day then some people realize … there is something as a real life (very busy work, family…) and other server issues I deal with every day! The time I spent doing things that aren’t always visible to people is underestimated allot! Anyway this is not a sad story about how much time I waste administrating the server/community. I have been here for a few years I know respect is not something you get from it.

Steviewonders ban for the stated reason is indeed not described in the rules. Now you have to understand a bit of the back story of that day, as of why he was frustrated perhaps of you guys firing from a distance in a city like Athira where allot of new spawns tend to spawn.

We were receiving that day allot of downtime on the courtesy of some other people. Therefore we were trying to get the player amount back up to a good standard after being down for quite some while that day. Obviously Stevie got triggered as what you guy’s where doing was a bit cowardly (then again not against the rules) and could potentially make new comers rage quit. So he overreacted and banned you 2 guys. I understand the why he did it, I disagree with the actions he took though. But it was a day of tensions...

Therefore I will unban you 2 guys as soon as we have an application in our system just as all of the other people have to do. As indeed what you guys did was not against our server rules. If you guys wish not to play anymore on our server then that is of course your decision to make. We have been up for 3 years I have seen allot of people come and go(voluntary and not voluntary) that’s the way it is.

Normally I don’t respond to bans outside the panel, let’s say I was disappointed about the reactions and behaviour of certain people. Also the ability to come back does not mean the ability to stir the shit again, this is my final call over the situation and on my side this is dealt with!

Regards, RPGforYOU
RPGforYOU
Community Team
Community Team

Topic author
SteamID: 76561198055822545

Re: Beast and Mikky's situation with a disrespectful edge!

Postby beast » 25 Aug 2017, 23:37

Appreciate you taking the time to respond to this whole mess. The reason we didn't make an unban request is because we thought it would be deleted or/or locked immediately.

We were also fed up of the drama and the grief and we had already decided it would be best to use different names and not use the teamspeak whenever possible. It's quite hard to play a server when there are certain people looking for an excuse to drop the ban-hammer.

We went down the video route, not to be aggreessive, but because we felt it was literally the only way to show our side of the story, especially after we were accused of sitting 5km up in the air and killing new spawns, both of which were untrue.

We appreciate there are 2 sides of every story, normally, but that is why we had the video evidence. That is why we play the sever running shadowplay because it seems to be more of a case of "when" something will happen rather than "if".

I would like to ask though if we really need to make an unban request?. We are all aware of the situation and that we hadn't broken the rules of the server in the first place. Can we just move forward and leave this mess behind?
beast
NOOB

SteamID: 0

Postby Megga Flaps » 26 Aug 2017, 12:03

from what I can see from the video posted, Beast and Mikky were in a helicopter shooting people at a gang hideout. (gang hideouts are a free for all area)
For this action they were perma banned.

This is black and white.

so is there anything in the rules that states you are not allowed to kill people at gang hideouts using a helicopter?

RPG you seem to be a sensible guy but simply having monkeys looking after your server is not good business.
Megga Flaps
NOOB

SteamID: 70000000000000000

Postby Lottoungen » 26 Aug 2017, 16:45

I have no idea what this shit is about, but damn RPG, those 2 first lines are 10/10
Lottoungen
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198012295174

Postby StevieWonder » 27 Aug 2017, 00:41

Mikky and Beast were banned for several reasons, The original ban has been stated by RPGforYOU and others, killing new spawns/damaging them with a Kajiman
in athira, the ban was only going to be a few days, But since you couldn't wait, you decided, to use VPN to return to our TS3, and under different Accounts and, this is going against our rules on ban avoidance and the punishment is a permanent ban, which is stated , but not just that! apart from using a VPN, to avoid your ban, you avoided your ban then started to be very hostile towards me and others, very disrespectful, which is against the rules as staff disrespect, Yes, you've been here, for years, yes you've spent hours on here, yes you have friends, who are members, but does that give you a golden pass to break our rules which, hundreds of other players have been banned for, Why should you's two be granted special rights, just because of who you are? I totally disagree, with letting you play on our server, as it shows a hole in our rules and guidelines. Yes you are currently unbanned, just remember , everyone should face the same punishment as others have , thank you - StevieWonder
Drama Drama Drama Drama
StevieWonder
Community Team
Community Team

SteamID: 76561198047837976

Postby beast » 27 Aug 2017, 00:58

I just want to clear something up. I didn't join the server using any kind of VPN or IP masking tool. and didn't break any rules. I know someone did join under my name, as a joke, and they were immediately banned by yourself. So I didn't break any teamspeak or Server rules and I just wanted to make that clear. Also the ban was a permenant ban, not temporary, in fact teamspeak said "27 years".
beast
NOOB

Postby StevieWonder » 27 Aug 2017, 01:02

It was reduce to a 3 day temp ban mate, also it was you as you talked, unless someone recorded your voice and made a siri copy? i'm not bothered mate, because end of the day, shit rolls down the hill, enjoy your day matey
Drama Drama Drama Drama
StevieWonder
Community Team
Community Team

SteamID: 76561198047837976

Postby Mr Pat » 27 Aug 2017, 01:07

Here we are with Beast and Mikky again, mine as well be round two or three, perhaps even four? I've lost count, anyways, I've had problems with the lot of you in the past for your disrespect. Although, why you've been continually given a free pass is beyond me. As Stevie stated, there are hundreds of people banned for the same offenses you guys have committed, why should we bend the rules for you? A better question is, why do you feel you are above the rules? Is it really so hard to play by them? Its always fun when you are the ones breaking them, but as soon as the shoes on the other foot you cry wolf. A bit hypocritical no? This wishy washy interpretation of the rules is as bad as when you cried about leaving the server if jets weren't nerfed, and what happened? They were nerfed. Anyways, that's a different issue that's in the past, the real question remains however. Why is it that you feel you are so entitled to have a special status on this server? Another question is why are we allowing it and why do we think that is acceptable? Just my two cents on the issue.
Mr Pat
OV Staff
OV Staff

SteamID: 76561198036731555

Postby Megga Flaps » 27 Aug 2017, 11:28

Puppets and strings

Puppets and strings

Megga Flaps
NOOB

Postby Allahu Akbar » 27 Aug 2017, 11:31

Im quite shocked that the people who complain about anything that can kill you on the ground is unfair are sat high up in a kajiman killing new spawns to the server. You just come here to troll and cause trouble then leave, you have no respect..........
This should have been done a long time ago, last one you guys did was glitch money and spend all day in jets, glitching into houses,the list goes on and on.
This is not the first time you or your friends have landed in hot water, and you always seem to get away with it.
Rules are here to be followed and not to be broken................................
phpBB [video]
Allahu Akbar
OV Staff
OV Staff

SteamID: 76561198118012168

Postby Megga Flaps » 27 Aug 2017, 11:38

I agree and I think this sends a clear message to the admins that they should not be using these tactics to gain an upper hand.

the sooner these crooked admins are banned the better
Megga Flaps
NOOB

Postby beast » 27 Aug 2017, 11:42

I do not understand why you are posting here when RPG has already stated that he will lift the ban if we make an unban request which we have and RPG has already saild the ban was unfair now do no understand why post here create more drama I would ask you stop make more drama and let us play the server in peacefully I don't want or need drama and by post on here you're just trying to create more drama now let's move forward from this and stop bitching at each other and let's get on playing on a server we all enjoy

kind regards

beast eater
beast
NOOB

Return to Gameplay