zombies In Spaceland/Cod 4 remastered

zombies In Spaceland/Cod 4 remastered

Postby Allahu Akbar » 17 Nov 2016, 20:39

DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE GAMES, FANBOY COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED AND YOU WILL BE PUNNISHED FOR SPAM !!!!!!!
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

I know £50 is the average on the key sites to get both games is quite alot of money and that not everyone will buy the game. Im looking for zombie enthusiasts and cod players of old who enjoyed the game before they went all futuristic and all this jumpinmg around bollocks.
I have played all 3 games and i am enjoying the zombies the most and i also think its the best zombies map i have ever played. Saying that i never played the black ops 3 zombies but have played all outher cod zombies and also the games.
Im looking for players from the community that own infinate warfare and would like to play cod 4 remasterd and also zombies in spaceland. The problem is both games need teamwork and there is only 2 of us playing where we need 4 people who can communicate and complete the easter egg or the objectives in game.
If you dont like call of duty games or are a batlefield player and even hate the call of the duty franchise please be polite and dont post in the comments below.
If any players are interested in playing please reply in the post below in the same as below with teamspeak name and also steam name and you will be added.

Regards Allahu Akbar, Comment like below

1. Allahu Akbar : Steam [OV]J3rkMyTurk3y
2. Curlysumo49 : Steam Curlysumo49
3.Allahu Crackbar : Steam ChokeMyChickenz
4 Harry : Steam : Arryavit
5 :Starvos Steam : Strarvos
Last edited by Allahu Akbar on 28 Nov 2016, 15:36, edited 2 times in total.
phpBB [video]
Allahu Akbar
OV Staff
OV Staff

Topic author
SteamID: 76561198118012168

Re: zombies In Spaceland/Cod 4 remastered

Postby Allahu Akbar » 21 Nov 2016, 15:51

The game is now £22.00 on Kinguin if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phpBB [video]
Allahu Akbar