Server Development

Re: Server Development

Postby Lottoungen » 02 Mar 2018, 11:54

Taylor wrote:I think that you should add some more vehicles for medics as there is only big vehicle's and they normally get VDMED and exploded. I dont think this idea will go through but thanks for ready,

Yours Sincerly,

Crackbar

If you rank up us a medic you get acces to more vehicles like Strider, hatchback sport
Lottoungen
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198012295174

Postby cmorrisbyz1 » 02 Mar 2018, 13:08

Gang camps seem to not nearly be as captured by cops or civs as much as they used to be, maybe some type of a better reward for holding the gang camps to make them more profitable/worth the time to go out and capture them. Might even bring back the fun pvp that went along with them aswell :)
AKA Cswizzle My Nizzle
cmorrisbyz1
OV Staff
OV Staff

SteamID: 76561198139358980

Postby Lottoungen » 02 Mar 2018, 16:29

cmorrisbyz1 wrote:Gang camps seem to not nearly be as captured by cops or civs as much as they used to be, maybe some type of a better reward for holding the gang camps to make them more profitable/worth the time to go out and capture them. Might even bring back the fun pvp that went along with them aswell :)

I liked the old gang hideouts. When there used to be just 3 of them, one in Kavala, one in Athira and the NATO hideout should be back on its older location by the road instead of being up on that hill- used to be many good gunfights there.
Lottoungen
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198012295174

Postby Isott » 02 Mar 2018, 17:14

StevieWonder wrote:Do a mass unban / unblacklist, to increase the server population, giving all naughty kids a fresh start, including all my bans! (probably half the banlist)

This sounds good as the server barely has 40 players on every day (according to gametracker) and the cheaters/hackers/retards/idiots can simply be banned again if they havent learned their lesson
Isott
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198143314091

Postby John Brown » 02 Mar 2018, 23:50

New car skins, New skins for each new cop rank, Add new hats, Add new vehicles to Cop,
John Brown
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198379860173

Postby DiamondFeste » 04 Mar 2018, 11:49

Make another cop regiment for the Carrier next to fed (maybe the navy) and they can have jets on it etc. but are mainly just used for fed. Can have any sniper rifle or gun that a cop can have when somewhat around LT+. ONLY CPT+ can fly a jet. You have your own officer ranks: Warrant Officer (Fleet Admiral Chooses them), Ensign, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Lieutenant , Lieutenant Commander, Commander, Captain, Rear Admiral Lower Half, Rear Admiral Upper Half, Vice admiral, Admiral, Fleet Admiral (basically a police general.) There will be try outs for the navy but it will be about these rules. I hope you like this idea.

Your Sincerely

Diamond Feste
DiamondFeste
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198010063133

Postby Sir » 06 Mar 2018, 10:49

DiamondFeste wrote: Make another cop regiment for the Carrier next to fed (maybe the navy) and they can have jets on it etc. but are mainly just used for fed. Can have any sniper rifle or gun that a cop can have when somewhat around LT+. ONLY CPT+ can fly a jet. You have your own officer ranks: Warrant Officer (Fleet Admiral Chooses them), Ensign, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Lieutenant , Lieutenant Commander, Commander, Captain, Rear Admiral Lower Half, Rear Admiral Upper Half, Vice admiral, Admiral, Fleet Admiral (basically a police general.) There will be try outs for the navy but it will be about these rules. I hope you like this idea.

Your Sincerely

Diamond Feste

sounds like SAS but fat american version...
phpBB [video]

GREAT CONSPIRACY OF OH LONG JOHNSON!!!!
Sir
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198103458742

Postby [Wondas] Spackattack » 13 Mar 2018, 19:05

You should make the white warehouses buy able by gangs that have at min 5 members this can then be raided by other gangs and cops you can store cars and arm tanks here it costs more but is more beneficial. It should cost about £10-15 mill to buy the warehouse, they should have some eye pleasing aspects plus have max 1-4 storage crates.
[Wondas] Spackattack
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198223052200

Postby Laxtoo » 21 Mar 2018, 12:57

server has to be changed such as pd or like useless stuff that nobody need that cause fps drops and etc promotion sign next rank weapons and stuff like that need to be updated , reduce time to rank up in police but not sure instead of 10 milion start make it 15-20 milion because after all its a pvp server witch people spend alot of money and losing it all ended up by hobos coming to pd asking for money and i thought im greedy jew anyway its also hard to make money as a civ because i belive you always have that feel like you going to die , processing is slow af and some of the runs not even worth it because you going to lose more money (about 75%) maybe also unban and unblacklist people for more people even tho 30+ players is ok but i rmemeber when it used to be 50+ rework on every useless stuff + reapir to police take about 7 seconds and for rebel its like 3 seconds it goes super fast for rebels even tho they dont have any rules and they camping and stuff and the police job is to counter those rebels but the hunters and etc gets shot in the wheels and 7-9 seconds for a reapir is slow because rebels do it in 3 seconds maybe make it same anyway in my opinion i would like a fresh server with some more settings and rework on the map and ways to make money also rebel shop is a bit trash and actully sad that everybody need to go for virtual arsenal just to make the perfect loadout for them i would like to more stuff on rebel shop such as mk1 and carrier rig (iv vest) and helmets too
Laxtoo
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198363403800

Postby Daryl Syers » 21 Mar 2018, 18:06

hmmm :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Daryl Syers
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 0

Postby ExiZTenZe » 22 Mar 2018, 11:49

Laxtoo wrote:server has to be changed such as pd or like useless stuff that nobody need that cause fps drops and etc promotion sign next rank weapons and stuff like that need to be updated , reduce time to rank up in police but not sure instead of 10 milion start make it 15-20 milion because after all its a pvp server witch people spend alot of money and losing it all ended up by hobos coming to pd asking for money and i thought im greedy jew anyway its also hard to make money as a civ because i belive you always have that feel like you going to die , processing is slow af and some of the runs not even worth it because you going to lose more money (about 75%) maybe also unban and unblacklist people for more people even tho 30+ players is ok but i rmemeber when it used to be 50+ rework on every useless stuff + reapir to police take about 7 seconds and for rebel its like 3 seconds it goes super fast for rebels even tho they dont have any rules and they camping and stuff and the police job is to counter those rebels but the hunters and etc gets shot in the wheels and 7-9 seconds for a reapir is slow because rebels do it in 3 seconds maybe make it same anyway in my opinion i would like a fresh server with some more settings and rework on the map and ways to make money also rebel shop is a bit trash and actully sad that everybody need to go for virtual arsenal just to make the perfect loadout for them i would like to more stuff on rebel shop such as mk1 and carrier rig (iv vest) and helmets too

Starting with 10m is more than plenty, making money is not that hard. We also host server events where you can win alot of money etc. Drug runs should have a certain risk to it otherwise the value of it decreases. The process time is more than fine, the bigger the risk the bigger the reward. If you want to decrease the process time and the "threat" to drug runs you would have to decrease the value of the item it self. If you are smart enough you would see that this would lead to drug runs not being worth to do what so ever and leave it as it is, thus it is more than fine.
Now towards the repair time, as a cop the higher cop rank you get, the faster you will repair.
The MK1 you can buy at the "US-gang hideout" if im not wrong, and you can buy better gear etc at the gang camps and there is also a reason for that. In order to get the better gear you must leave the safe-zone.
ExiZTenZe

aka, Chris Kyle
ExiZTenZe
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198024217005

Postby Adam Leng » 22 Mar 2018, 18:11

Starting with 10m is more than plenty, making money is not that hard. We also host server events where you can win alot of money etc. Drug runs should have a certain risk to it otherwise the value of it decreases. The process time is more than fine, the bigger the risk the bigger the reward. If you want to decrease the process time and the "threat" to drug runs you would have to decrease the value of the item it self. If you are smart enough you would see that this would lead to drug runs not being worth to do what so ever and leave it as it is, thus it is more than fine.
Now towards the repair time, as a cop the higher cop rank you get, the faster you will repair.
The MK1 you can buy at the "US-gang hideout" if im not wrong, and you can buy better gear etc at the gang camps and there is also a reason for that. In order to get the better gear you must leave the safe-zone.

You can buy any gun you want from Rebel so it's completely pointless risking going to gang camps to get a shitty loadout with 2 mags on an Mk1.
The repair times are far from fine, How is it fair that a civilian can get his tyres shot out and repair it and drive off fine but when its a cop they are basically dead once tyres are out.
Adam Leng
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198116691271

Postby Lukas Meier » 22 Mar 2018, 21:45

Add the Typ 115 gun into every rebelshop/copshop. Maybe also the 50° cal for this gun (its not that strong like the apds from the lynx)
Lukas Meier
NOOB

SteamID: 70000000000000000

Postby RPGforYOU » 22 Mar 2018, 22:07

Repair time on vehicles is indeed wrong for civilians should be 0,01 not 0,1 typing error. Will be fixed next mission file update.
Also increasing in ranks for cops and medics will speed up the repair process.

I unblacklisted everyone last weekend, to give people indeed another chance.

Money is easily gained on this server ... drugs, federal reserve, uranium, killing, Shipwreck, Missile, Cartel camps, etc ....
And 10 million is a nice start. If somebody spends allot it doesn't matter how much you'll give him he'll keep spending till he has nothing.
We aren't a 2 billion fun server, we are a PVP server as you said.

Yes you can get any weapon through the custom loadouts. BUT you will pay a high price for it.
As it's a great convience so you'll pay more for the weapons then you would buying them at rebel camp, gang camps, blackmarket etc ...
So higher tier weapons and gear is in different places. And if you want it through custom loadout you'll pay an additional 'convience' fee on it.

I recently added all bipods, soundsuppressors, scopes buyable for your weapons cop and rebel side that is.
And also added more choice in the rebel camp for helmets, vests, uniforms etc ...
Although the higher tier equipment is still for gang camps, black market and pmc....
ImageImage
RPGforYOU
Community Team
Community Team

SteamID: 76561198055822545

Postby Jaconite » 24 Mar 2018, 19:25

There should be gang capture points, similar to the gang camps but for a bigger prize pool. Every 15 minutes, the gang who own the "Cartel/Capture Point' will receive money in their gang account which the leader can withdraw, or each member gets paid a way higher pay check.

There should be a zone around the capture point (about 150m) where the gang can capture by simply being in the area, if there are 2 gangs in the area then they will have to fight it out until 1 gang remains. Once the capture bar (similar to the gang camp capture bar) reaches 100% the gangs name will appear on the map (similar to the gang camps) then they will begin receiving the money, until another gang decides to control the area. This will obviously encourage gangs to fight and be more active.

Figures should be around 300k every 15 minutes into gang funds, or 100k every 5 minutes as pay check.

I believe this idea will revive gangs and make "gang life" boom, intern making the server more populated. I think cops should also be able to capture the zones but with a lower paycheck as they could easily out number gangs.
Jaconite
NOOB

Postby ExiZTenZe » 24 Mar 2018, 21:15

Jaconite wrote:There should be gang capture points, similar to the gang camps but for a bigger prize pool. Every 15 minutes, the gang who own the "Cartel/Capture Point' will receive money in their gang account which the leader can withdraw, or each member gets paid a way higher pay check.

There should be a zone around the capture point (about 150m) where the gang can capture by simply being in the area, if there are 2 gangs in the area then they will have to fight it out until 1 gang remains. Once the capture bar (similar to the gang camp capture bar) reaches 100% the gangs name will appear on the map (similar to the gang camps) then they will begin receiving the money, until another gang decides to control the area. This will obviously encourage gangs to fight and be more active.

Figures should be around 300k every 15 minutes into gang funds, or 100k every 5 minutes as pay check.

I believe this idea will revive gangs and make "gang life" boom, intern making the server more populated. I think cops should also be able to capture the zones but with a lower paycheck as they could easily out number gangs.

4gbu's inside that 150m area *poof* gang war won ezpz better luck next time.
ExiZTenZe

aka, Chris Kyle
ExiZTenZe
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198024217005

Postby Ferix Phoenixon » 25 Mar 2018, 01:47

Jaconite wrote:There should be gang capture points, similar to the gang camps but for a bigger prize pool. Every 15 minutes, the gang who own the "Cartel/Capture Point' will receive money in their gang account which the leader can withdraw, or each member gets paid a way higher pay check.

Your idea isnt similar to gang camps, it IS a gang camp with the change of not having a capture pole and having a increased pay check.
Gang camps are not a means of making huge sums of money. They have a small benefit that is added to your main paycheck as a reward or compensation for taking the risk of capturing them.
The camps have a role of allowing you to purchase more "exotic" or high end gear without having the protection of a safezone covering you.

And gangs ARE active. They are in Kavala all the time
Ferix Phoenixon
NOOB

Postby Ferix Phoenixon » 25 Mar 2018, 01:50

Lukas Meier wrote:Add the Typ 115 gun into every rebelshop/copshop. Maybe also the 50° cal for this gun (its not that strong like the apds from the lynx)

Type 115 is available to all civs at the PMC west of rebel camp south. Incl. .50B&W rounds.

For civ, since it does include a .50 B&W you can switch to anytime you feel like it, putting it into a shop at rebel would be stupid for reasons i believe are obvious.
Ferix Phoenixon
NOOB

Postby Fontzz » 27 Mar 2018, 22:33

Remove Mr Pat.
Fontzz
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198213408365

Postby Renald » 30 Mar 2018, 18:15

-add airdrops again,
-add a new fish market in a different part of map.
-fix the annoying bridge on uranium processing.
Renald
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198150872978

PreviousNext

Return to Information & Announcements