What should we add next? - ANSWERED

Re: What should we add next?

Postby Michael.S » 18 Sep 2017, 18:47

No roleplay...
Last edited by Michael.S on 18 Sep 2017, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
Michael.S
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198142096237

Postby Monty » 18 Sep 2017, 18:47

cmorrisbyz1 wrote:Some type of military robbery on the uss freedom

+1 Rep
Monty
NOOB

SteamID: 0

Postby Monty » 18 Sep 2017, 18:52

Daniel Kobain wrote:i'd like to see public cops not being able to get HUNTER'S as they are all over the place and armored and the fact they use them to VDM people, make it as a perk for whitelisting, it would get them out of the vehicles and into more gun fights and it would help with lag on the server. also a new mission with the USS Freedom would be grate for rebels and cops to do on both side's and would make some kinda money out of doing it maybe have it setup like fed but can only be robbed every 30 min. maybe on the island on the south of the map make a drug cartel where a gang will cap it and who ever runs drugs sends a cut to that gang and it can only be picked up at that cartel hold

+1 for all
Monty
NOOB

Postby Monty » 18 Sep 2017, 18:53

cmorrisbyz1 wrote:Lets put a border around kavala to keep pat and his family from crossing the border's

+10009
Monty
NOOB

Postby Mikky » 19 Sep 2017, 17:45

SamTDS wrote:
Mikky wrote:What about a vehicle drop. Similar to the airdrop crate, but instead an armed vehicle. Nothing too heavy, maybe Strider HMG or Ifrit HMG etc. Obviously you wouldn't be able to store it in your garage.

Or alternatively, upon server restart there is an armed vehicle that spawns at each gang hideout. Again nothing too OP, but something worth fighting for, Also with a nice reward for the cops if they can get there and impound it.

Maybe a large Military tower (or two) at checkpoint alpha for more action over at that spot and the gang hideout.

Something menial to pass time in jail. Maybe like a scrap iron pile or something where you can collect, process and sell. Not earn much, but something to pass the time. I have seen it done somewhere before. Like a Jail job.

Mikky all of the armed vehicles would be overpowered ESPECIALLY the ones you suggest which are armoured requiring SWAT to take them out effectively. There is already plenty of action at the checkpoint which is already cluttered, I sometimes go there as a cop and man it with some other cops where we get a lot of action with the same people non stop assaulting us. In jail there is a small obsticale course to run which you can make people laugh with if you know the glitch to make your head pop through the wood and do running moonwalks.

As lotto said, an RPG takes out most vehicles pretty quickly, not to mention almost everything at the blackmarket and the free stuff from airdrops, such as PCML's. HMG's are not too OP or you wouldn't be able to purchase them on the server.

Jail, Yeah there is the obstacle course, but if you can tell me jail for 10 mins is not boring, you are crazy. You can't even go AFK or you get kicked.
Mikky
NOOB

Postby cmorrisbyz1 » 24 Sep 2017, 03:44

Tbh jets/other vehicle's need better armament. Players that play the server don't spend any money on vehicles with guns because its a waste of money and time. Air force was recently added and we have yet to have a decent dog fight in the sky. The Armament on rebel jets cant combat against air force so they are just stuck fighting in the same place every time they play the server.
cmorrisbyz1
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198139358980

Postby RPGforYOU » 24 Sep 2017, 11:22

There will come something on it but I have no 'when?' for it.

dandavis wrote:you should add a single shot taser pistol which requires skill to use instead of the really annoying and stupid taser rifle which any random cop can just spray into someone and completely ruin the gunfight.

Mm I understand the frustration of some rebels about the taser rifles, the thing is if I make it just a taser revolver for example. Which is slower to fire then a rifle. I doubt police will taze as much. They will go more just for lethal then trying to arrest people. And then we are just having an A vs B war. And not some kind of Rebels vs Police theme.

Mikky wrote:Love the new fed location, but it's downfall is it's proximity to the pygros cop station. Maybe make the break in time slightly less for example just one door to break through.

Ability to just buy guns from gang hideouts rather than load outs and ammo only.

Maybe a 2nd cop Base inside kavala. Just to spread out the action a little. Something like kavala mini PD.

Stop lowest ranking cops getting hunters. There are hunters everywhere and they use them as battering rams (some do anyways)and hide inside rather than getting into the action. Make hunters perk of ranking up.

Rebels receive a percentage of the reward for killing a highly wanted criminal. Maybe like 25‰ of their bounty or something. Would encourage teams of bounty hunters and also generate more action. Maybe with a server announcement every 30 minutes or so with a kavalas most wanted (top 5) and their bounty price.

Federal locations change during the time of the server, they always had their pro's and con's I guess.

Ability to just buy guns is something we could look at being gun specific to the theme of the gang hideout though.

2nd cop base is an option yet not a real good spot like here be good for it.

If the hunter wouldn't be available to all cops they would get even more spawn trapped sometimes around police HQ's.

I'm not a big fan of bounty hunting as why would anybody play cop? If you can have the same system on the civilian side?

Taylor wrote:kiddys community member

We will not role out a minor community member section, the age is still 18 with some exceptions on the 17(close to their 18th birthday) we accepted during the years of being active.

The_GamingNinja_ wrote:set after every plane/vehicle/chopper wich dlc is needed

This could be done but is it that hard to differentiate the few vehicles that are actual DLC content?

Toke wrote:
dandavis wrote:An idea could be to add the .50 offroad again for regular cops, including rules about it. It's almost impossible to stop a vehicle chase, especially in a hunter. With the offroad one can easily catch up and disable the rebel vehicle without necessarily killing the rebel(s). I believe a .50 offroad in general would balance vehicle pvp, and would even benefit rebels, as an alternative to getting a RPG and blowing up their vehicle. :clap: :uuuhm:

*EDIT*
Perhaps captain/major and above...

This is something we definably can look into for higher rank cops to be able to use. 50 call is not an op something to use as the gunner is quite exposed.

Mikky wrote:What about a vehicle drop. Similar to the airdrop crate, but instead an armed vehicle. Nothing too heavy, maybe Strider HMG or Ifrit HMG etc. Obviously you wouldn't be able to store it in your garage.

Or alternatively, upon server restart there is an armed vehicle that spawns at each gang hideout. Again nothing too OP, but something worth fighting for, Also with a nice reward for the cops if they can get there and impound it.

Maybe a large Military tower (or two) at checkpoint alpha for more action over at that spot and the gang hideout.

Something menial to pass time in jail. Maybe like a scrap iron pile or something where you can collect, process and sell. Not earn much, but something to pass the time. I have seen it done somewhere before. Like a Jail job.

I'm not so sure if a armed vehicle drop like a strid or ifrit will attraced that much players to it? As theres no real 'added' value from one they can buy at blackmarket for example.

I agree we should do something in jail to keep the people busy, the what I'm not yet out on that one.

Monty wrote:Something like the easter egg and Birthday cake, but with lower prices. I would happen once a restart and there would be about 1.5 - 2 mil worth in it. The crash could be transporting MRE or a virtual ammo.

I like to keep that script for events only like Christmas, Easter etc ... (That's why I created it.)

Mikel wrote:Im sure no body would like this, but i would like to have more safe areas (i know its going to be very difficult, but much of all other servers make "safe-zone" all the city, and I think that will give some more rp), and not to be possible to kill medics. This clearly shows the type of player I am; When Im police, I prefer to use taser when stopping a criminal, and no lethal-force.When civ, only kill when I need (nearly all the time, actually)

We are not an RP server and we had a safezone city before but it wasn't a real success as Kavala is still the hot spot of the action.

Snow Kingston wrote:

I would say maybe something like a safe or vault or some sort of container is on the USS Freedom, and when the cops seize the weapons from rebels they get added to the safe or container which holds the weapons and ammo. Which rebels can raid similar to fed but instead for gold it will be for weapons. This way rebels can have the options to do federal reserve for the money or the USS Freedom for weapons to equip there gang or friends or stock there houses up. :dallas: :hoxton: :chains:

^ See response above about the USS Freedom.

[Wondas] Spackattack wrote:When you get the Assassin Gear it should give a licences that would give you random a message which would give you coordinates of a High-Value target which you have to assassinate within 30 minutes, once doing so it will give you from 200k - 1.5mill which will keep happening every restart you will only have one assassination mission per restart and this could be on AI or real Players. This would eradicate the mission that is already in the game.

There's allot to take in account making something like that what if the player disconnects? etc ... + this again leans to a sort of bounty hunter system which I'm not a fan of. Why would you play cop if you can get bounty's as a civ. The assassin gear shop will have some more added value though. Weapons and gear will be able to purchase their single handed not just in a loadout.

Taylor wrote:People Should have trial support helper if the admins , think of the person to be helper thy give it in ts and on the server , like community member

The helper team will not be revived any more as to many abuses where done during their period of being. It's been more then clear they can't hold the responsibility of rightful actions/punishments.

Ted1590 wrote:Ability for all factions to use drones! not nessicarily the big armed ones, but at least UAVs such as the darter. With the new DLC UAVs coming out, no time is better than then.

EDIT 1: Oh, also please add the special carrier rig (all colors) to some shop that is accessible to rebels.

Uav's for civilians and such are under the loop of what would be acceptable and what not.

The_GamingNinja_ wrote:add a new police skin for the MB-40

Fortunately good skins don't just appear out of nowhere! So if you have any skins to suggest that are copyright free or under a free to use license let us know and we will definably have a look at it!

Sid.P wrote:Me and al my friends would really love some kind of insurance on cars choppers or any vechicle, like an option to buy it for a small amount of money when you buy a vechicle or like something that is on at standard so we won't lose a chopper or a car when it breaks or gets blown up , because sometimes when people troll and you have a 1.5 mil vechicle you can lose all your money pretty easy, i hope you guys will think about my idea , i apreciate it that you guys ask for our opinions for the server :D

There will not be any system of insurance for vehicles. Otherwise there's no point of paying for vehicles cause you'll never lose the vehicle.
People trolling and destroying your vehicles can be punished and your vehicle can be comped, if you supply the needed evidence to prove such of course.

艾 Velocity OG wrote:If you can add custom police loadouts

Something we can look into, but obviously not something small to add as allot of civilian items need to be deleted of such.

Daniel Kobain wrote:i'd like to see public cops not being able to get HUNTER'S as they are all over the place and armored and the fact they use them to VDM people, make it as a perk for whitelisting, it would get them out of the vehicles and into more gun fights and it would help with lag on the server. also a new mission with the USS Freedom would be grate for rebels and cops to do on both side's and would make some kinda money out of doing it maybe have it setup like fed but can only be robbed every 30 min. maybe on the island on the south of the map make a drug cartel where a gang will cap it and who ever runs drugs sends a cut to that gang and it can only be picked up at that cartel hold

Answered in replies above ^.

Diamond Feste wrote:I have a lot of things to add and remove.

REMOVE:
The big sound at the start
Pawnee, way too overpowered and is unfair for most people that can't afford
Not being able to kill medics
Everything thermal, its too op.
The special Purpose loadout. cost too much and is a waste,
PVP in big towns (such as Kavala, it is a war zone there...)
The gang limits
that's it!

ADD:
More roleplay
drones for all factions
bases for every gang that has at least 10 members (including staff)

:

Introsounds always changed and where always open to suggestions
Pawnee is fairly killable with higher calibre guns ... 7.62 upwards.
You can kill medics it's just gone cost you.
We don't have that much thermal things in the server atm ...
Don't buy it then?
PVP in Kavala has always been the case ...

We are not a RP server and never will be one.
Drones are under the loop of what is acceptable and what not.
A base building systems is something hard to make and not so easy as you may think.

cmorrisbyz1 wrote:Tbh jets/other vehicle's need better armament. Players that play the server don't spend any money on vehicles with guns because its a waste of money and time. Air force was recently added and we have yet to have a decent dog fight in the sky. The Armament on rebel jets cant combat against air force so they are just stuck fighting in the same place every time they play the server.

Armament always changed considering feedback, with the new addition of the airforce we might have another look on the armament of vehicles including the land vehicles. To see what would be a nice balance.
ImageImage
RPGforYOU
Community Team
Community Team

Topic author
SteamID: 76561198055822545

Previous

Return to Information & Announcements