What should we add next? - ANSWERED

Re: What should we add next?

Postby musman » 05 Sep 2017, 17:42

Monty wrote:I think we should have a Black Aces gang base made that people can try ;) to attack!

Why don't we just change the server as Black Aces only? There is a statement in teamspeak such as: "Gangs may only have a maximum number of 10 members. Members/Staff/Head Admins do not count toward this total".

♠Owner♠
Michael
Olli (nibber)
Rhandy

♠Members♠
Isott
Wolf
Dutchwolf
Monty
Que Cumber
Kieron
Dello
Snow Kingston
Daniel Kobain
Frost
Toke DK
Adam Leng
Iceman
Alfie
Matthew Kobain
Cooperkat

Side Bitch
Charles Swizzle(Also an Owner)

There are 12 + 8 (Member/Staff/Head Admin) total 20 people in this gang. Almost all of the high ranked cops, swat, air force, admin, staff and community members gathered in the same gang. Do you really enjoy having 20 active members in your gang while the server population is 30-35 average? Do you really want action and population in the server, then you need to limit the gangs with at most 6 members strictly. I was playing in this server like 2 years ago then stopped playing Arma 3 and I am back in action since this August. According to my observation, there are no active newcomers to the server. The people who play regularly at the moment are still same with the people who I was playing 2 years ago. The reason behind this situation is that there doesn't exist a balance in the server which is caused by you old fellas always playing together as cop or rebel.

In Short: "Bring balance to the force." (Master Yoda)
musman
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198080461013

Postby Michael.S » 05 Sep 2017, 18:29

musman wrote:
Monty wrote:I think we should have a Black Aces gang base made that people can try ;) to attack!

Why don't we just change the server as Black Aces only? There is a statement in teamspeak such as: "Gangs may only have a maximum number of 10 members. Members/Staff/Head Admins do not count toward this total".

♠Owner♠
Michael
Olli (nibber)
Rhandy

♠Members♠
Wolf
Monty
Que Cumber
Kieron
Dello
Snow Kingston
Daniel Kobain
Frost
Toke DK
Adam Leng
Iceman
Alfie
Matthew Kobain
Cooperkat

Side Bitch

There are 12 + 8 (Member/Staff/Head Admin) total 20 people in this gang. Almost all of the high ranked cops, swat, air force, admin, staff and community members gathered in the same gang. Do you really enjoy having 20 active members in your gang while the server population is 30-35 average? Do you really want action and population in the server, then you need to limit the gangs with at most 6 members strictly. I was playing in this server like 2 years ago then stopped playing Arma 3 and I am back in action since this August. According to my observation, there are no active newcomers to the server. The people who play regularly at the moment are still same with the people who I was playing 2 years ago. The reason behind this situation is that there doesn't exist a balance in the server which is caused by you old fellas always playing together as cop or rebel.

The reason we all play together is because we are all friends I would have though that were obvious but alas I will make it clearer. And yes indeed we are most of the regular players and have been for years although you cannot suggest we eliminate newcomers, we are responsible for gathering newcomers to the server as people are more likely to play with friend and not alone. For example, I introduced Olli to the server and he is now a CM, Frost stayed on the server after I invited him to the original BA when he was very poor he has since stayed playing. Splitting up existing friends is not a good way to keep the server populated as people like to play with friends (who would have thought). I also have been on the server for quite some time and have seen the server population fluctuate massively. These are mostly to do with when people have time to play such as around the holidays, or weekends etc. We are likely to get our next high around Christmas so only a short wait :clap: But, through all of the lows and the highs I have always found action. Perhaps you are not looking in the right place for action, I suggest Kavala is a good place to start your search.
Note: this is more of a response than a suggestion. Sorry for drifting off topic.
Michael.S
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198142096237

Postby musman » 05 Sep 2017, 20:27

Michael.S wrote: The reason we all play together is because we are all friends I would have though that were obvious but alas I will make it clearer. And yes indeed we are most of the regular players and have been for years although you cannot suggest we eliminate newcomers, we are responsible for gathering newcomers to the server as people are more likely to play with friend and not alone. For example, I introduced Olli to the server and he is now a CM, Frost stayed on the server after I invited him to the original BA when he was very poor he has since stayed playing. Splitting up existing friends is not a good way to keep the server populated as people like to play with friends (who would have thought). I also have been on the server for quite some time and have seen the server population fluctuate massively. These are mostly to do with when people have time to play such as around the holidays, or weekends etc. We are likely to get our next high around Christmas so only a short wait :clap: But, through all of the lows and the highs I have always found action. Perhaps you are not looking in the right place for action, I suggest Kavala is a good place to start your search.
Note: this is more of a response than a suggestion. Sorry for drifting off topic.

Of course I am not suggesting to split up existing friendships, you missed the point. I am stating that collecting too many people in one gang (Black Aces is just an example nothing personal, it could be any gang) like 20 people is not encouraging new people to join the server. Do you wanna create a La Liga which only Real Madrid and Barcelona play against 18 other shitty teams or Premier League where everyone can beat anyone at the end of the day. Anyway, my suggestion is limiting the maximum number of members in a gang to 5 or 6 (not like the old one stating members/admins/staff don't count) so that there will be Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and Tottenham instead of only Barça and Real.
musman
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198080461013

Postby Sid.P » 05 Sep 2017, 23:05

Me and al my friends would really love some kind of insurance on cars choppers or any vechicle, like an option to buy it for a small amount of money when you buy a vechicle or like something that is on at standard so we won't lose a chopper or a car when it breaks or gets blown up , because sometimes when people troll and you have a 1.5 mil vechicle you can lose all your money pretty easy, i hope you guys will think about my idea , i apreciate it that you guys ask for our opinions for the server :D
Sid.P
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198154278504

Postby cmorrisbyz1 » 06 Sep 2017, 01:23

Michael.S wrote:
musman wrote:

♠Owner♠
Michael
Olli (nibber)
Rhandy

♠Members♠
Wolf
Monty
Que Cumber
Kieron
Dello
Snow Kingston
Daniel Kobain
Frost
Toke DK
Adam Leng
Iceman
Alfie
Matthew Kobain
Cooperkat

Side Bitch

The reason we all play together is because we are all friends I would have though that were obvious but alas I will make it clearer. And yes indeed we are most of the regular players and have been for years although you cannot suggest we eliminate newcomers, we are responsible for gathering newcomers to the server as people are more likely to play with friend and not alone. For example, I introduced Olli to the server and he is now a CM, Frost stayed on the server after I invited him to the original BA when he was very poor he has since stayed playing. Splitting up existing friends is not a good way to keep the server populated as people like to play with friends (who would have thought). I also have been on the server for quite some time and have seen the server population fluctuate massively. These are mostly to do with when people have time to play such as around the holidays, or weekends etc. We are likely to get our next high around Christmas so only a short wait :clap: But, through all of the lows and the highs I have always found action. Perhaps you are not looking in the right place for action, I suggest Kavala is a good place to start your search.

Ass you can see i am only a side bitch, which means i am not appart of the gang :P
AKA Cswizzle My Nizzle
cmorrisbyz1
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198139358980

Postby Lottoungen » 08 Sep 2017, 10:33

musman wrote:

♠Owner♠
Michael
Olli (nibber)
Rhandy

♠Members♠
Isott
Wolf
Dutchwolf
Monty
Que Cumber
Kieron
Dello
Snow Kingston
Daniel Kobain
Frost
Toke DK
Adam Leng
Iceman
Alfie
Matthew Kobain
Cooperkat

Side Bitch

Bigger gang = more targets available for taking my bullets
Lottoungen
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198012295174

Postby Lottoungen » 08 Sep 2017, 10:33

musman wrote:

♠Owner♠
Michael
Olli (nibber)
Rhandy

♠Members♠
Isott
Wolf
Dutchwolf
Monty
Que Cumber
Kieron
Dello
Snow Kingston
Daniel Kobain
Frost
Toke DK
Adam Leng
Iceman
Alfie
Matthew Kobain
Cooperkat

Side Bitch

Bigger gang = more targets available for taking my bullets
Lottoungen
NOOB

Postby 艾 Velocity OG » 08 Sep 2017, 18:57

If you can add custom police loadouts
艾 Velocity OG
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198115702643

Postby Adam Leng » 08 Sep 2017, 20:10

Michael.S wrote:
musman wrote:

I would just like to state that realistically I am a newcomer to the server. I joined this server with the intention of wasting some of my spare time and kill a few people. I met a couple of the Black Aces at Rebel South and got talking to them and noticed how cool them guys actually were compared to a lot of the players that just want to troll. I mainly started talking to Wolf who introduced me to Michael and they welcomed me into there gang with open arms. I think without the likes of Wolf wanting to speak to newcomers and Michael listening to members of his gang I wouldn't be still playing on this server.

My intentions were to waste a couple hours on my day off and I've ended up playing on this server every day since for 5+ hours. I think big gangs are a huge benefit to servers. If other gangs didn't segregate themselves from other members of the community they would also have big numbers and would bring in more members to the community, I enjoy mixing with other players and no one would roll with me, Talk to me or anything they had there other couple of friends and that was it. Even when I went on the server as a cop to try and make friends I was still left to patrol alone a lot of the time. Within servers like this you cannot survive on your own, You need friends and you need a gang to protect you.
Adam Leng
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198116691271

Postby Lottoungen » 13 Sep 2017, 19:39

Please change the login sound... Everytime i log in i get PTSD flashbacks from vietnam
Lottoungen
NOOB

Postby Michael.S » 13 Sep 2017, 19:44

Lottoungen wrote:Please change the login sound... Everytime i log in i get PTSD flashbacks from vietnam

+1
Turn it down a little bit.
Michael.S
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198142096237

Postby Cooperkat » 13 Sep 2017, 20:08

Make the new ambulances not made out of cardboard. I've lost two now to the briefcases in the road.

-EDIT-

3 ambulances now
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It will beat you to your knees if you let it. But it ain't about how hard you're hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward.
Cooperkat
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 0

Postby SamTDS » 14 Sep 2017, 21:44

Mikel wrote:Im sure no body would like this, but i would like to have more safe areas (i know its going to be very difficult, but much of all other servers make "safe-zone" all the city, and I think that will give some more rp), and not to be possible to kill medics. This clearly shows the type of player I am; When Im police, I prefer to use taser when stopping a criminal, and no lethal-force.When civ, only kill when I need (nearly all the time, actually)

Mikel this isnt a roleplay server, yes it would stop kavala being a bloodbath but it ruins all the action. I love to RP where i can but it isnt even pratical to try to rp when the tasers are extremely weak compared to eveything else with rebels relying on OP weapons such as the navid and lynx that cops cant get to take them all out in one shot. Nobody follows the no shooting in or into safezone and HQs such as allahu ackbar today shooting into cop hq helipad killing medics.

Mikky wrote:What about a vehicle drop. Similar to the airdrop crate, but instead an armed vehicle. Nothing too heavy, maybe Strider HMG or Ifrit HMG etc. Obviously you wouldn't be able to store it in your garage.

Or alternatively, upon server restart there is an armed vehicle that spawns at each gang hideout. Again nothing too OP, but something worth fighting for, Also with a nice reward for the cops if they can get there and impound it.

Maybe a large Military tower (or two) at checkpoint alpha for more action over at that spot and the gang hideout.

Something menial to pass time in jail. Maybe like a scrap iron pile or something where you can collect, process and sell. Not earn much, but something to pass the time. I have seen it done somewhere before. Like a Jail job.

Mikky all of the armed vehicles would be overpowered ESPECIALLY the ones you suggest which are armoured requiring SWAT to take them out effectively. There is already plenty of action at the checkpoint which is already cluttered, I sometimes go there as a cop and man it with some other cops where we get a lot of action with the same people non stop assaulting us. In jail there is a small obsticale course to run which you can make people laugh with if you know the glitch to make your head pop through the wood and do running moonwalks.

Cooperkat wrote:Make the new ambulances not made out of cardboard. I've lost two now to the briefcases in the road.

-EDIT-

3 ambulances now

Be a better driver then, i know how bad your driving is already by looking at your parking. PS it was me who impounded your van that time. You could also use a more durable vehicle easily such as the tempest medical.
SamTDS
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198128337083

Postby Lottoungen » 15 Sep 2017, 17:49

SamTDS wrote:
Mikel wrote:
Mikky all of the armed vehicles would be overpowered ESPECIALLY the ones you suggest which are armoured requiring SWAT to take them out effectively. There is already plenty of action at the checkpoint which is already cluttered, I sometimes go there as a cop and man it with some other cops where we get a lot of action with the same people non stop assaulting us. In jail there is a small obsticale course to run which you can make people laugh with if you know the glitch to make your head pop through the wood and do running moonwalks.

1. Play as a cop
2. Rankup to Major
3. Buy a RPG
4. Shoot the illegal vehicle
5. ????
6. Profit
Lottoungen
NOOB

Postby Lukas Meier » 15 Sep 2017, 20:05

Oh RPGs are cool. :D I use them for everything not only cars.
Lukas Meier
NOOB

SteamID: 70000000000000000

Postby Lottoungen » 17 Sep 2017, 11:14

Lukas Meier wrote:Oh RPGs are cool. :D I use them for everything not only cars.

Panzerschreck
Lottoungen
NOOB

Postby Daniel Kobain » 18 Sep 2017, 02:46

i'd like to see public cops not being able to get HUNTER'S as they are all over the place and armored and the fact they use them to VDM people, make it as a perk for whitelisting, it would get them out of the vehicles and into more gun fights and it would help with lag on the server. also a new mission with the USS Freedom would be grate for rebels and cops to do on both side's and would make some kinda money out of doing it maybe have it setup like fed but can only be robbed every 30 min. maybe on the island on the south of the map make a drug cartel where a gang will cap it and who ever runs drugs sends a cut to that gang and it can only be picked up at that cartel hold
Daniel Kobain
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198184133406

Postby Diamond Feste » 18 Sep 2017, 17:56

I have a lot of things to add and remove.

REMOVE:
The big sound at the start
Pawnee, way too overpowered and is unfair for most people that can't afford
Not being able to kill medics
Everything thermal, its too op.
The special Purpose loadout. cost too much and is a waste,
PVP in big towns (such as Kavala, it is a war zone there...)
The gang limits
that's it!

ADD:
More roleplay
drones for all factions
bases for every gang that has at least 10 members (including staff)

:P: :A: :y: :d: :A: :y: :2: :wolf: :dallas: :hoxton: :chains:
Diamond Feste, House a gold, Lives in a lost world.
[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q [/video]
Diamond Feste
NOOB

SteamID: 76561198010063133

Postby Lukas Meier » 18 Sep 2017, 18:10

Jesus.. go on a RP Server for RP.. Doesnt make sense to have a little bit rp...
Lukas Meier
NOOB

SteamID: 70000000000000000

Postby cmorrisbyz1 » 18 Sep 2017, 18:45

Lets put a border around kavala to keep pat and his family from crossing the border's
AKA Cswizzle My Nizzle
cmorrisbyz1
OV Member
OV Member

SteamID: 76561198139358980

PreviousNext

Return to Information & Announcements