Michael Reiss' TMP Application

Michael Reiss

Michael Reiss' TMP Application

Post by Michael Reiss »

Name:
Timezone (GMT/EST/PST): GMT

Steam 64 ID: 76561198215589153

Why would you like to join TMP? (100 words minimum): I've been a member of the police force on most of the islands I've been on. In my experience, taking the job of police has led to more fun and enjoyable roleplay situations which I could partake in. As police, I would like to share my skills learnt from previous experience, learn more skills that may benefit me in the future as well as improve the ones I have already gained. Takistan is a very combat heavy environment which I feel can hone my skills to a further extent than anywhere else.
I look forward to serving the Takistani Military police.

What are your previous experiences with being an LEO?: Psisyn - Sergeant OV - Lieutenant New age - Corporal Easy's - Cadet Lazy - Bout to be SWAT

What makes a good officer in your opinion? (100 words minimum):A 'good officer' is someone who is able to follow orders given by higher-ups in a professional manner whilst still being able to question the risk and morality to ensure a flawless outcome. A person who is able to climb the ranks whilst maintaining a non-corrupt, power-hungry or condescending attitude towards fellow law enforcement as well as civilians the civilians they serve to protect. They should have good leadership and control over their emotions however not cutting them off completely. An officer should be able to make split-second actions in a decisive and confident manner which will benefit those around him.

Do you understand that any police server rule violations will be the immediate removal from TMP depending on the severity? Yes, I understand