tticeboy

Penguin's National Police Application

Post by tticeboy »

Name: Penguin
Timezone (GMT/EST/PST):
Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Steam 64 ID:

Why would you like to join TMP? (100 words minimum):
I always loved the Arma 3 Police System and I think it will be way more fun to play on police in this region. I also was Police on the Altis Life OV, which I really enjoyed and want to do it again. I want to play as the Police because I also enjoy playing as police and police is something that I have always been interested in and something that I always loved doing. Also, I believe that playing on Takistan makes being police much better which is another reason why I want to be police, quite frankly because I enjoy it!

What are your previous experiences with being an LEO?:
I played as Law Enforcement on the old Altis Life OV, like I mentioned previously, and I really enjoyed it. I was also police on GrandTheftArma for a while before I stopped playing arma for a little while.

What makes a good officer in your opinion? (100 words minimum):
A good officer is someone who knows the rules and is good at following them. Additionally, a good officer is someone who is good at enforcing them, not only enforcing them but making sure they can see when someone is breaking the rules. Another thing that makes an officer a GOOD officer is the fact that when an officer is out on the field they need to know what is what and how it is going done, which means they need to know what is wrong and how to deal with it. Good officers know how to follow orders and how to follow through with orders as well.

Do you understand that any police server rule violations will be the immediate removal from TMP depending on the severity?
Yes I do.

[OV]Cswizzle

Re: Penguin's National Police Application

Post by [OV]Cswizzle »

Accepted

Takistan Community Manager